Nana's Bottoms

Friday, August 04, 2006

Testers needed!!!

I have openings for about 12 testers.

Diapers cost:

Newborn and Small $6.50 ppd each.
Medium and Large $8 ppd each.

Please only one diaper per person since I hope to get feedback from several diffent people and at this time can only do the 12. later I will probably do more when my co-op fabric comes in but for now I am doing what I can. :) Please allow a week and a half or so for them to ship out. :)

Colors I have one hand and inners I have on hand are what I will be using for the diapers. Please pm me with what you want and in what size. :)

red
sage green
orange
burgundy
play pink
rose lilac

Inner fabrics on hand are:
- white birdseye
- natrual birdseye
- several flannel prints (John Deere flannel as one)
- white flannel
- blue flannel
- yellow flannel
- knit terry (girly animal and pink hearts)

When you get these diapers please wash them several times. The more they are washed the better they hold. :)

I ask that you please leave feedback for me at my blogspot and also at Diaper Swappers and any other board that you belong to. :) Thanks so much mama's!

2 Comments:

Blogger -Heidi said...

I would be interested in some Hello Kitty diapers if you have any..

Thanks,
Heidi

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am definitely interested!!! WOuld love to try them!

Thanks,
Amy

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home